about dealer in Germany

Hier können Anfänger Ihre Fragen stellen; die Antworten werden hier möglichst einfach und ohne viele Fachbegriffe gegeben.

Moderator: Moderatoren

Antworten
taochangjie
Saatgut
Mitglied der DKG: ja
Mitglied der SKG: ja
Mitglied der GÖK: ja
Mitglied in anderen Vereinigungen: ja
Mitglied in einer DKG Ortsgruppe: ja
Sammelt seit: 1990

about dealer in Germany

Beitrag von taochangjie »

Hallo everyone, I often bought plants from nursery in Germany, some can delivery plants to China, but some are not willing to send plants out of eu. So may I ask some one to recommend me some honourable plants dealers in Germany or maybe some one in this forum could help me to send plants for me? As a rewards, I could collect some plants or seeds in China for him, thank you everyone/Changjie Tao my email is taochangjie@sina.com
Gryphus
Haudegen

Re: about dealer in Germany

Beitrag von Gryphus »

Hello!

You should check this out : http://www.kakteen-haage.de/shop/oxid.p ... l/-/lang/1

They have their website in english aswell. I already chosen it for you when you click on the link.
I am sure they can help you, because they are the biggest and oldest cactus nursery in Germany.

Greetings!
taochangjie
Saatgut
Mitglied der DKG: ja
Mitglied der SKG: ja
Mitglied der GÖK: ja
Mitglied in anderen Vereinigungen: ja
Mitglied in einer DKG Ortsgruppe: ja
Sammelt seit: 1990

Re: about dealer in Germany

Beitrag von taochangjie »

Gryphus hat geschrieben:Hello!

You should check this out : http://www.kakteen-haage.de/shop/oxid.p ... l/-/lang/1

They have their website in english aswell. I already chosen it for you when you click on the link.
I am sure they can help you, because they are the biggest and oldest cactus nursery in Germany.

Greetings!
Thanks for your info. It is expensive to buy kakteen from kakteen-haage. For example, I know someplace selling Tephrocactus geometricus Villazón on 5eu each, but this nursery is not willing to delivery it out of eu. So may I ask some one buy it and send it to me. Thanks for everyone who could help me/Changjie Tao
Antworten

Zurück zu „Forum für Anfänger Forum for beginners“